Careers at Field
Job Title: Part-Time Page (2 Positions Available)
Summary: The Field Library, the public library for the City of Peekskill and Town of Cortlandt, New York and a member of the Westchester Library System, is seeking a flexible, friendly, and detail-oriented individual for the position of Part-Time Page. Under the direction of the Head of Children’s Services, the Page helps organize the library collection, shelves library materials, and prepares the library for programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Shelves books, magazines, DVDs, and other library materials.
- Sets up crafts, tables, and chairs for library programs.
- Assists patrons with computers and printing.
- Assists with preparation for children’s programs.
- Cleans tables, shelves, kitchen and computer area as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency preferred.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
This is a part-time non-exempt position. Weekend and after school hours during the school year. Additional hours over the summer.
The Field Library is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Starting salary $11/hr
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to:
Head of Children's Services
The Field Library
4 Nelson Ave.
Peekskill, NY 10566