Guarding Your Physical, Emotional, and Financial Safety: Tools and Real-Life Examples
The discussion will then focus on two situations that often happen to older adults. We will address:
• How the situation should be handled
• How to move forward and protect oneself better in the future.
Representatives from these six co-sponsoring organizations will provide suggestions on how they can help you in the future.
• Office of the District Attorney – Westchester County
• State of New York Office of the Attorney General
• Pace Women’s Justice Center
• Westchester County Department of Senior Programs & Services
• Westchester Library System
This is a special program in recognition of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.