We’re migrating to a new catalog!
In March, all of the public libraries in Westchester County will be moving to a new catalog system.
The WLS library catalog at www.westlibs.org will be offline from March 11 to March 13. During this time, expect impacts on most services. This includes most databases and digital collections, such as Hoopla. However, we expect the Overdrive eBook collection to remain up and running—but you must register your account before March 11.
Things to know for patrons of The Field Library before and during the migration and offline period:
· You will need either your physical library card or a scan of your library card on a phone in order to check anything out at The Field Library from March 11 through March 13. Reciting a number from memory WILL NOT be accepted. We will not be able to look up your library card with your ID from March 11 through March 13.
· No items will be due for the period March 11 through March 18.
· From March 11 through March 13, there will be a limit of 5 total items per checkout since checkouts will be done on paper.
· Renewals will not be possible from March 11 through March 13.
· No holds will be delivered from March 11 to March 13.
We would be glad to answer any questions about the changes at 914-737-0010.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we move to an improved catalog.