Senior Law Day
Wednesday, November 3, 2021 - 10:00am
Medicare Open Enrollment runs from 10/15 to 12/7 in New York, and you may see some confusing and hard-to-believe information on TV and in the mail.
This webinar will help you address issues like:
- Do you understand the Medicare plan that you currently have?
- Have you had a change in your health that requires more services?
- Are you satisfied with the Medicare plan that you have, or are you considering a change to another Medicare plan for 2022?
- If you are on a Med Adv (Part C) plan, have you changed or added doctors in the past year?
- Have your medications changed for a review of your Part D plan for 2022?
Speaker: Mark Brownstein, CSA, Director of Medicare, Emerald Medicare
Register at seniorlawday.info